Monday, January 14, 2008

make money without working 9-5?

Make money without working 9-5?
No reason you can't.
In the past week I've made over $200 just by selling books and DVDs cluttering my closers, dusty old stuff from the garage, and a cheesy little post on Pay per Post. I also went to Office Max, and without paying them A CENT I received a new cartridge of ink, 3-hole punch paper (so very expensive- ouch!) and $9. How did I manage that?
Ever buy too much of the wrong kind of ink? I had a bunch of black cartridges sitting around and zero color cartridges. I decided for the heck of it to bring it in and see if I could trade. Turns out-- there's no reason you can't. AND I ended up getting the Office Max version instead of the name brand so that was cheaper. So then I had 3 empty ink cartridges and turns out they're worth money, too. So I ended up getting money BACK!

(Actually I realized later it was a BETTER deal to get three packets of paper instead of the $3 each. But that'll be my plan for next time. Live and learn, huh?)

In the mean time I was happy to have gone to the store to buy stuff, paid zero and left with extra cash in hand!
There's no reason you can't!

No comments: